Kiwi Dressing for Fruit
Looking for a way to make fresh fruit salad as special as Christmas morning itself? Give it a whirl with this blender-quick dressing drizzled on top.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup white grape juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and quartered
- Dash salt
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a blender, combine the grape juice, oil, lime juice, kiwi and
- salt; cover and process until smooth. Serve with fruit salad. Yield:
- 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 77 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 20 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.