Kiwi Dressing for Fruit Recipe
Looking for a way to make fresh fruit salad as special as Christmas morning itself? Give it a whirl with this blender-quick dressing drizzled on top.
- 1/4 cup white grape juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and quartered
- Dash salt
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a blender, combine the grape juice, oil, lime juice, kiwi and salt; cover and process until smooth. Serve with fruit salad. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Kiwi Dressing For Fruit in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2005, p15
Reviews for Kiwi Dressing for Fruit(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Party Appetizers >
- Quick Appetizers >