- 1/2 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili with beans
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 12 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook rice according to package directions. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine chili and taco seasoning. Cover and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Spoon rice and chili onto tortillas; sprinkle with cheese. Fold sides of tortilla over filling. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forKitchen-Sink Soft Tacos
"How is this recipe in any way leftover sloppy joe's with taco seasoning? It has rice, and canned chili. Who uses any of those for sloppy joes??? And why is it called "kitchen sink tacos"? The name turns me off as well."