Kitchen-Sink Soft Tacos Recipe
- 1/2 cup uncooked Minute® White Rice
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili with beans
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 12 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook rice according to package directions. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine chili and taco seasoning. Cover and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Spoon rice and chili onto tortillas; sprinkle with cheese. Fold sides of tortilla over filling. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Kitchen-Sink Soft Tacos in Quick Cooking September/October 2005, p33
Reviews for Kitchen-Sink Soft Tacos
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2014
How is this recipe in any way leftover sloppy joe's with taco seasoning? It has rice, and canned chili. Who uses any of those for sloppy joes??? And why is it called "kitchen sink tacos"? The name turns me off as well.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Rice Dinner >
- Rice Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >