Kitchen Sink Salad Recipe
"Once or twice each week, we enjoy a main-dish salad for our evening meal," relates Ed Wolak of Moreland, Georgia. "With ham, cheese, pineapple and a variety of vegetables, this tasty 'kitchen sink' version is one of our favorites."
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 10 baby carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 medium tart apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 5 cups torn salad greens
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk sour cream and mayonnaise. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 151 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 299 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Kitchen Sink Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC