Kingpin Cheese Spread Recipe
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 sweet red pepper rings
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and dressing mix until combined. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- On a serving platter, form cheese spread into the shape of a bowling pin. Add pepper rings at the neck of pin for stripes, trimming to fit if necessary. Remove from the refrigerator 15 minutes before serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews for Kingpin Cheese Spread(2)
Sort By :
This is really good and makes a lot. I also just made it into a ball and omitted the red pepper.
I brought this to book club and it was a hit! I formed it into a ball instead of the pin and omitted the red pepper rings. People were still talking about how good it was at the next book club meeting.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheese Spread >
- Cheese Spreads >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >