This dish a great way to start off a bowling party. The creamy spread holds its shape well and is easy to form.—Lizz (Elizabeth) Loder, Fox Point, Wisconsin
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 sweet red pepper rings
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and dressing mix until combined. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- On a serving platter, form cheese spread into the shape of a bowling pin. Add pepper rings at the neck of pin for stripes, trimming to fit if necessary. Remove from the refrigerator 15 minutes before serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Kingpin Cheese Spread in Taste of Home April/May 2005, p15
Reviews for Kingpin Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review