- over cream cheese mixture.
- Fold points over filling and fold wide ends over points. Bake at
- 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5
- Meanwhile, combine the confectioners' sugar, vanilla and enough milk
- to achieve desired consistency. Divide icing among three bowls.
- Using red and blue food coloring, tint one portion purple. Tint
- another portion yellow and the remaining portion green. Drizzle over
- cake. Serve warm. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 184 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 275 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.