Kielbasa with Curried Rice Recipe
- 1/2 pound Johnsonville® Polish Kielbasa Sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen snow peas, thawed
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup cooked instant rice
- 2/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup canned diced tomatoes
- In a large skillet, saute the kielbasa, snow peas, green pepper, onion and curry powder in butter until vegetables are tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients; heat through. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Kielbasa with Curried Rice
Sort By :
Giving 5 stars, even though I changed this recipe a whole lot. Didn't have cream of chicken, used golden mushroom. No, canned tomatos or onion. Used dried onion and brown instant rice. Instead of water, used non-fat milk. I imagine if I hadn't butchered the recipe it would have been great....but so was mine :)
We will have less tomatoes and more curry.
My daughter (age 10) helped me make this recipe. It was a big hit with my entire family! We will definitely make this one again.