"I threw this together one night when I was in a hurry," recalls Vickie Wells from Philadelphia, Tennessee. "My husband is a very picky eater, and he love it." Tip: "It's delicious with corn bread."
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 1 can (28 ounces) pork and beans
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- In a large skillet, saute the onion in butter and oil until tender. Add sausage; cook for 2-3 minutes, or until browned, stirring occasionally; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Kielbasa with Baked Beans in Quick Cooking May/June 2005, p41
Reviews for Kielbasa with Baked Beans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review