- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 1 can (28 ounces) pork and beans
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- In a large skillet, saute the onion in butter and oil until tender. Add sausage; cook for 2-3 minutes, or until browned, stirring occasionally; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Kielbasa with Baked Beans
"A tasty quick fix side dish, great for a last minute barbecue. The kielbasa and steak sauce give it a deliciously different twist from traditional baked beans"
"This was great. My whole family like it and it only took minutes to prepare."
"it was ok but it is too saucy. I boiled some pasta to serve it with and sprinkled some cheese over it."
"Very easy recipe. I love the zip the steak sauce gives it!"