Kielbasa Tortellini Alfredo
Our home economists combined just six ingredients to create this hearty and colorful main dish. The stovetop supper is easy to put together and sure to please the whole family.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese or spinach tortellini
- 1/2 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a
- large skillet, saute kielbasa and red pepper in oil for 3 minutes or
- until pepper is crisp-tender.
- Drain tortellini. Stir tortellini and Alfredo sauce into skillet;
- heat through. Garnish with tomato. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1-1/4 cups) equals 572 calories, 35 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 97 mg cholesterol, 1,301 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.