Kielbasa Tortellini Alfredo Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese or spinach tortellini
- 1/2 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1. Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute kielbasa and red pepper in oil for 3 minutes or until pepper is crisp-tender.
- 2. Drain tortellini. Stir tortellini and Alfredo sauce into skillet; heat through. Garnish with tomato. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1-1/4 cups) equals 572 calories, 35 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 97 mg cholesterol, 1,301 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Reviews for Kielbasa Tortellini Alfredo
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.