“I created this meal on accident one day and have been making it ever since,” says Christine Gomez from Corona, California. “It's also great if you're on a budget.”
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, sliced
- 1 cup frozen French-style green beans, thawed
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, saute kielbasa until
- browned. Add the beans, mushrooms and soy sauce; saute 4-5 minutes
- longer or until vegetables are tender. Serve with rice. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup kielbasa mixture with 1/2 cup rice (prepared with turkey kielbasa) equals 279 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 1,421 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 23 g protein.