Kielbasa Skillet Recipe
- 1/2 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, sliced
- 1 cup frozen French-style green beans, thawed
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup hot cooked rice
- 1. In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, saute kielbasa until browned. Add the beans, mushrooms and soy sauce; saute 4-5 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Serve with rice. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup kielbasa mixture with 1/2 cup rice (prepared with turkey kielbasa) equals 279 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 1,421 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Reviews for Kielbasa Skillet
"It was good, but it lacked flavor. I had to doctor it to boost the flavor."
"I made this dish for dinner tonight. Since I don't like mushrooms and my husband does the low carb thing, I put in chopped onion and served it without the rice. It smelled and tasted soooooo good. My husband said that I had to add this to my "must make again" list."