Kielbasa Skillet Recipe
- 1/2 pound Johnsonville® Polish Kielbasa Sausage or Polish sausage, sliced
- 1 cup frozen French-style green beans, thawed
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup hot cooked rice
- 1. In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, saute kielbasa until browned. Add the beans, mushrooms and soy sauce; saute 4-5 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Serve with rice. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup kielbasa mixture with 1/2 cup rice (prepared with turkey kielbasa) equals 279 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 1,421 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 23 g protein.