“I created this meal on accident one day and have been making it ever since,” says Christine Gomez from Corona, California. “It's also great if you're on a budget.”
- 1/2 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, sliced
- 1 cup frozen French-style green beans, thawed
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, saute kielbasa until browned. Add the beans, mushrooms and soy sauce; saute 4-5 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Serve with rice. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Kielbasa Skillet in Cooking for 2 Summer 2009, p54
Reviews for Kielbasa Skillet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review