Let leftover sausage help you streamline tonight's dinner with this full-flavored stovetop dish. "This goes really well with a green salad and garlic bread," writes Michele Johnson from her home in Orange, California.
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1/2 cup julienned green pepper
- 1/2 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 pound fully cooked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the peppers and onion in butter until tender. Add the sausage. salt and pepper; cook and stir until sausage is heated through. Drain pasta and add to skillet; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Kielbasa Pepper Pasta in Quick Cooking May/June 2004, p38
Reviews for Kielbasa Pepper Pasta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review