- 1 package (16 ounces) spiral pasta
- 1-1/2 cups thinly sliced fully cooked kielbasa or Polish sausage
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 cup salad croutons
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place pasta in a large bowl; add the sausage, olives and Parmesan cheese. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar and salad dressing mix. Stir into the pasta mixture. Add croutons and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 12 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Kielbasa Pasta Salad
"can you use grated parm cheese"
"Maybe I did something wrong, but it was way too mayonnaisey. I didn't have croutons on hand, so it was pretty plain."
"next time I am not adding croutons, salad is just delicious without them!"
"I took this salad to a cookout and everyone loved it! I was a little skeptical about the ingredients but made as the recipe stated. The only changes I made was to add some green pepper and red onion, Will make again."