Kielbasa Kabobs with Apple
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3/4 cup cranberry juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 pound smoked turkey kielbasa, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 2 medium tart apples, cut into wedges
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in the
- cranberry juice, vinegar and soy sauce. Bring to a boil; cook and
- stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- On metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread the sausage,
- apples and peppers. Grill, uncovered, over indirect heat for 8
- minutes or until heated through, turning and brushing with glaze
- occasionally. Yield: 8 servings.