Kielbasa Fruit Kabobs Recipe
This quick and easy dish features sweet and savory flavors in one main meal. The fruits can be changed depending on the season.—Mary E. Relyea, Canastota, New York
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 large apricots, pitted and quartered
- 2 medium plums, pitted and quartered
- 1. In a small bowl, mix marmalade and five-spice powder. Alternately thread kielbasa, apricots and plums onto four metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- 2. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-6 in. from heat 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning and basting frequently with marmalade mixture during the last 3 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
1 kabob: 421 calories, 31g fat (11g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 1229mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 16g protein .
Reviews for Kielbasa Fruit Kabobs
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC