Kielbasa Fruit Kabobs Recipe
This quick and easy dish features sweet and savory flavors in one main meal. The fruits can be changed depending on the season.Mary E. Relyea, Canastota, New York
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 large apricots, pitted and quartered
- 2 medium plums, pitted and quartered
- In a small bowl, mix marmalade and five-spice powder. Alternately thread kielbasa, apricots and plums onto four metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-6 in. from heat 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning and basting frequently with marmalade mixture during the last 3 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Kielbasa Fruit Kabobs in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p214
Reviews for Kielbasa Fruit Kabobs(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review