This quick and easy dish features sweet and savory flavors in one main meal. The fruits can be changed depending on the season.—Mary E. Relyea, Canastota, New York
Recommended: Handheld Recipes for Busy People On-The-Go
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 large apricots, pitted and quartered
- 2 medium plums, pitted and quartered
- In a small bowl, mix marmalade and five-spice powder. Alternately thread kielbasa, apricots and plums onto four metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-6 in. from heat 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning and basting frequently with marmalade mixture during the last 3 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Kielbasa Fruit Kabobs in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p214
Reviews for Kielbasa Fruit Kabobs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review