Kielbasa Chili Recipe
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, halved and sliced
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili with beans
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- In a Dutch oven coated with cooking spray, saute kielbasa until browned. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 4-5 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 7 servings.
Reviews for Kielbasa Chili(8)
Sort By :
Love this and also substituted black beans for the olives and tastes just as good
My family LOVES this chili!!! We add shredded cheese and sour cream to the top and serve along with corn bread. It's a college football must have!!!
Wow- This was really good! I was worried it would be really bland, but it wasn't. Only a few ingredients and a few minutes to make from start to finish. Made as written except my husband doesn't care for olives, so I added a can of kidney beans.
Sooooo easy! What I call "husband friendly" recipe- he made it with no problems at all. Might switch one can of tomatoes with mild rotel and add some pinto beans next time. I'll probably double next time, too. Two teenage boys tend to be pretty hungry.
More Recipe Collections
- Chili Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Comfort Food Chili Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Mexican Chili >
- Mexican Chilies >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Quick Chili Recipes >
- Simple Chili Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >