This combines the flavors of a chili dog in one bowl! I make it when I need a hot, hearty meal in a hurry. It's also great for football games. —Audra L. Duvall, Canoga Park, California
7 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Polish Kielbasa Sausage or Polish sausage, halved and sliced
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili with beans
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- In a Dutch oven coated with cooking spray, saute kielbasa until
- browned. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce
- heat; simmer, uncovered, for 4-5 minutes or until heated through.
- Yield: 7 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 319 calories, 20 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 1,308 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 14 g protein.