Kielbasa Chili Recipe
This combines the flavors of a chili dog in one bowl! I make it when I need a hot, hearty meal in a hurry. It's also great for football games. —Audra L. Duvall, Canoga Park, California
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, halved and sliced
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili with beans
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
In a Dutch oven coated with cooking spray, saute kielbasa until browned. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 4-5 minutes or until heated through.
Freeze option: Cool chili and transfer to freezer containers. Freeze up to 3 months. To use, thaw in the refrigerator. Place in a saucepan; heat through. Yield: 7 servings.
1 cup equals 319 calories, 20 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 1,308 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 14 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC