- 1 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, halved and sliced
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili with beans
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- In a Dutch oven coated with cooking spray, saute kielbasa until browned. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 4-5 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 7 servings.
Reviews for Kielbasa Chili
Sort By :
"Easy, makes a ton and the kids love it"
"It was easy and delicious. I had all the ingredients in my pantry except the olives. I don't think leaving them out affected the taste that much. I will definitely make it again."
"I am always looking for a new kielbasa recipe so I was pleased to find this one. I took the suggestion of one of the writers and sauteed the sausage with onions and garlic. instead of the two cans of tomatoes I also used one can of Rotel. I simmered on low for a couple of hours. I added the corn and olives after simmering. I also added about a teaspoon of corn starch to slightly thicken the sauce. I let it set in the fridge overnight to enhance the flavors. The next day it was delicious. I look forward to finding more new interesting recipes."
"Quick, easy and a husband pleaser! Just added onion, garlic and subbed the Rotel for one can tomatoes. YUM!"
"Made this for dinner tonight with turkey polish kielbasa and added the spices that one reviewer suggested. Delish for a weeknight meal!!"