Kielbasa Buttons with Spicy Apricot Sauce Recipe
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 5 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1. In a large skillet, brown sausage slices on both sides; drain on paper towels. In the same skillet, combine the preserves, barbecue sauce, pepper flakes and hot pepper sauce.
- 2. Return sausage to the pan; cook and stir over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until heated through. Serve with toothpicks. Yield: About 3-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup: 118 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 388mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (5g sugars, trace fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Kielbasa Buttons with Spicy Apricot Sauce
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.