Kielbasa Buttons with Spicy Apricot Sauce Recipe
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 5 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1. In a large skillet, brown sausage slices on both sides; drain on paper towels. In the same skillet, combine the preserves, barbecue sauce, pepper flakes and hot pepper sauce.
- 2. Return sausage to the pan; cook and stir over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until heated through. Serve with toothpicks. Yield: About 3-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup: 118 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 388mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Kielbasa Buttons with Spicy Apricot Sauce
"My family loved the sweet tangy sauce. Makes a great appetizer, or meat dish for your buffet meal."
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.