Kielbasa Buttons with Spicy Apricot Sauce Recipe
Welcome guests in from the cold with these spicy glazed sausage bites served with pretty party picks. They couldn't be easier to make, and people just gobble them up!
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Polish Kielbasa Sausage or Polish sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 5 drops hot pepper sauce
- In a large skillet, brown sausage slices on both sides; drain on paper towels. In the same skillet, combine the preserves, barbecue sauce, pepper flakes and hot pepper sauce.
- Return sausage to the pan; cook and stir over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until heated through. Serve with toothpicks. Yield: About 3-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Kielbasa Buttons with Spicy Apricot Sauce in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2005, p24
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.
Reviews for Kielbasa Buttons with Spicy Apricot Sauce(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 15, 2013
My family loved the sweet tangy sauce. Makes a great appetizer, or meat dish for your buffet meal.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- German Appetizers >
- German Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >