- 1 pound Johnsonville® Polish Kielbasa Sausage or Polish sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 5 drops hot pepper sauce
- In a large skillet, brown sausage slices on both sides; drain on paper towels. In the same skillet, combine the preserves, barbecue sauce, pepper flakes and hot pepper sauce.
- Return sausage to the pan; cook and stir over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until heated through. Serve with toothpicks. Yield: About 3-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Kielbasa Buttons with Spicy Apricot Sauce in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2005, p24
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.
Reviews for Kielbasa Buttons with Spicy Apricot Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 15, 2013
My family loved the sweet tangy sauce. Makes a great appetizer, or meat dish for your buffet meal.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- German Appetizers >
- German Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >