- 1/2 pound fully cooked Johnsonville® Polish Kielbasa Sausage or Polish sausage, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 slices process American cheese, halved
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- Sesame seeds
- In a large skillet, cook sausage for 5-8 minutes; drain. Add the onion, green pepper and butter; cook until vegetables are tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in barbecue sauce; heat through.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into eight rectangles; seal perforations. Place a cheese slice on half of each rectangle; top with 2 tablespoons sausage mixture.
- Fold dough over filling and pinch edges to seal; fold seam under. Beat egg white and water; brush over dough. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Place bundles seam side down on greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Kielbasa Bundles in Taste of Home June/July 2001, p63
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.
Reviews for Kielbasa Bundles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 14, 2010
These were very tasty! Thank you for sharing!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Crescent Roll Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- German Appetizers >
- German Recipes >