"This is an extremely quick and very tasty pizza that my family loves," says Jennifer Zukiwsky of Glendon, Alberta. "It's a bit different because you use buttermilk biscuits instead of pizza dough. It makes enough for a large family and is great for company."
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2-1/2 cups garden-style spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cubed
- 1 can (8 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Separate biscuits; cut each biscuit into fourths. Arrange in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish (do not flatten). Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until biscuits begin to brown.
- Spread spaghetti sauce over biscuit crust. Sprinkle with the sausage, mushrooms, peppers and cheeses. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Kielbasa Biscuit Pizza in Quick Cooking May/June 2005, p55
Reviews for Kielbasa Biscuit Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review