- 1/2 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 4 small red potatoes, halved
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Minced fresh parsley
- In a small bowl, combine the sausage, potatoes, onion and red pepper. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 45 minutes. Stir in cream; cover and bake 10-15 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender and the cream has thickened. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Kielbasa and Pepper Casserole in Reminisce April/May 2007, p 49
Reviews for Kielbasa and Pepper Casserole(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 25, 2013
Very well received by my husband. Definite keeper!
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2012
We love the favors of this casserole, but I didn't use the cream at all. Just the roasted meat and vegetables were delicious on their own. I plan on making it again, but cutting the oil in half.