Kielbasa and Bow Ties Recipe
This, like many of my recipes, was the result of a good refrigerator cleaning. The ingredients mix up into a quick, satisfying meal for one. —Shirley Kacmarik, Glasgow, Scotland
- 3/4 cup uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 bacon strip, diced
- 2 medium fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 6 spinach leaves
- 6 slices smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage (1/2 inch thick)
- 3 grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels. In the drippings, cook mushrooms for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Stir in spinach and kielbasa; heat through.
- 2. Remove from the heat. Drain pasta; add to kielbasa mixture. Stir in the tomatoes, olives, mayonnaise, sour cream and bacon. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews for Kielbasa and Bow Ties
Reviewed Jan. 23, 2013
"Amazing taste and pretty quickly prepared. Loved the combo!!!"
Reviewed Sep. 5, 2011
"This was very good. The only difference I made was to use smoked turkey sausage and regular tomatoes. Next time I will add in something to up the sauce."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC