- 3/4 cup uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 bacon strip, diced
- 2 medium fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 6 spinach leaves
- 6 slices (1/2 inch each) smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage
- 3 grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels. In the drippings, cook mushrooms for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Stir in spinach and kielbasa; heat through.
- Remove from the heat. Drain pasta; add to kielbasa mixture. Stir in the tomatoes, olives, mayonnaise, sour cream and bacon. Yield: 1 serving.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Kielbasa and Bow Ties
Sort By :
Amazing taste and pretty quickly prepared. Loved the combo!!!
This was very good. The only difference I made was to use smoked turkey sausage and regular tomatoes. Next time I will add in something to up the sauce.