My kids love these pumpkin seeds and want them every fall. A little bit of pulp in the mix really adds to the flavor, so don't rinse the seeds. —Gwyn Reiber, Spokane, Washington
- 2 cups fresh pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; transfer to an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 250° for 45-50 minutes or until lightly browned and dry, stirring occasionally. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Kids' Favorite Pumpkin Seeds in Taste of Home October/November 2010, p99
Reviews for Kids' Favorite Pumpkin Seeds
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review