- 2 cups fresh pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; transfer to an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 250° for 45-50 minutes or until lightly browned and dry, stirring occasionally. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Kids' Favorite Pumpkin Seeds
Sort By :
"Very good pumpkin seed with a burst of flavor and a hint of heat that hits your tongue towards the end. These are a bit on the buttery side (not a problem if you like butter!!!) They took us 52 minutes total to bake them and we stirred them every 20 minutes. They were super easy to make and they taste great. They will be a nice addition to our holiday party this weekend!"
"I never roasted pumpkin seeds before - something my Mom always did though - and this was super tasty. The worster sauce/garlic combo is perfect!"
"I have tried to make pumpkin seeds the last few years and they NEVER turned out ...until now. This recipe rocks! I highly recommend it."
"Just made these seeds! Very yummy and easy!!! Will make again!"