Kids' Favorite Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
My kids love these pumpkin seeds and want them every fall. A little bit of pulp in the mix really adds to the flavor, so don't rinse the seeds. —Gwyn Reiber, Spokane, Washington
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 5 min. Bake: 45 min. + cooling YIELD:8 servings
- 2 cups fresh pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; transfer to an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- 2. Bake at 250° for 45-50 minutes or until lightly browned and dry, stirring occasionally. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 cups.
1/4 cup equals 122 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 158 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC