Kids' Favorite Chili Recipe
Terri Keeney of Greeley, Colorado shares her third-generation family favorite, this hearty chili. This sweet and easy chili is sure to warm the whole family up on those chilly fall nights.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (15-3/4 ounces) pork and beans
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook turkey and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Kids' Favorite Chili
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC