Kids' Crepe Roll-Ups
My grandson Craig loves to help make a batch of these light and airy bite-size crepes. This is the snack my seven grandchildren most often request.Phyllis Grodahl, Lytton, Iowa
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Maple syrup
- In a blender, combine the milk, eggs, flour and salt. Cover and
- process until smooth. Heat a lightly greased nonstick 6-in. skillet.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter. Lift and tilt pan to evenly coat bottom. Cook
- on each side until golden. Repeat with remaining batter. Roll up and
- slice into bite-size pieces. Drizzle with butter and syrup. Yield: 5
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 186 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 101 mg cholesterol, 321 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.