Kid-Tested Cheeseburger Pizza Recipe
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1-1/4 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Sliced pepperoncini, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, cook the first five ingredients over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 2. Unroll dough into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 425° for 7-10 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle crust with Italian seasoning; spread with marinara. Top with beef mixture; sprinkle with cheeses.
- 3. Bake 6-10 minutes longer or until edges are lightly browned and cheese is melted. Top with pepperoncini if desired. Yield: 6 pieces.
1 piece: 404 calories, 19g fat (10g saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 663mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 23g protein
Reviews for Kid-Tested Cheeseburger Pizza
"good, but my kids dont like it :("
"This is a great tasting home made pizza! I substitute the ground beef for ground sweet Italian sausage...oh so good! My family loves it!"