Kid-Sized Classic Pizza
This down-sized pizza tastes just as good as its bigger counterpart. Frozen dinner rolls make a time-saving convenient crust that still provides delicious, from-scratch flavor. Your child can help roll out the dough, spread the sauce and sprinkle on the toppings. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
1 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage Links link (1/4 pound), casing removed
- 2 frozen bread dough dinner rolls, thawed
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 5 slices pepperoni
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Crumble sausage into a small skillet. Cook over medium heat until no
- longer pink; drain. On a lightly floured surface, knead the dinner
- rolls together. Roll dough into a 7-1/2-in. circle. Transfer to a
- greased pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Spread with pizza sauce; sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese. Top with
- sausage, pepperoni, Italian seasoning and remaining cheese. Bake at
- 375° for 20-22 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Yield: 1
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.