Kid-Sized Classic Pizza Recipe
This down-sized pizza tastes just as good as its bigger counterpart. Frozen dinner rolls make a time-saving convenient crust that still provides delicious, from-scratch flavor. Your child can help roll out the dough, spread the sauce and sprinkle on the toppings. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 Italian sausage link (1/4 pound), casing removed
- 2 frozen bread dough dinner rolls, thawed
- 1/4 cup Ragú® Homemade Style Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 5 slices pepperoni
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Crumble sausage into a small skillet. Cook over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. On a lightly floured surface, knead the dinner rolls together. Roll dough into a 7-1/2-in. circle. Transfer to a greased pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Spread with pizza sauce; sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese. Top with sausage, pepperoni, Italian seasoning and remaining cheese. Bake at 375° for 20-22 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Kid-Sized Classic Pizza in Good Food Kids Love 2008 2008, p39
Reviews for Kid-Sized Classic Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review