Kid-Size Pizzas Recipe
The ingredients for this recipe can always be found in my kitchen for last-minute meals or snacks. Our two young boys like to personalize their own pizzas with different toppings.—Rachel DeVault, Grove City, Ohio
- 1 package (12 ounces) English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Place muffins on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with the beef and cheese. Bake at 425° for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 199 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 374 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Reviews for Kid-Size Pizzas
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC