The ingredients for this recipe can always be found in my kitchen for last-minute meals or snacks. Our two young boys like to personalize their own pizzas with different toppings.—Rachel DeVault, Grove City, Ohio
Recommended: 50 Kid-Friendly Meals (That Aren't Chicken Nuggets)
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (12 ounces) English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place muffins on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with the beef and cheese. Bake at 425° for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Kid-Size Pizzas in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p272
Reviews forKid-Size Pizzas
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 14, 2009
"We made these for many years when the kids were still at home. We used pepperoni rather than ground beef and added mushrooms or black olives."