The ingredients for this recipe can always be found in my kitchen for last-minute meals or snacks. Our two young boys like to personalize their own pizzas with different toppings.—Rachel DeVault, Grove City, Ohio
- 1 package (12 ounces) English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place muffins on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with the beef and cheese. Bake at 425° for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Kid-Size Pizzas in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p272
Reviews for Kid-Size Pizzas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 14, 2009
"We made these for many years when the kids were still at home. We used pepperoni rather than ground beef and added mushrooms or black olives."