Kid-Size Pizza Recipe
- 2 tubes (7-1/2 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Roll or pat biscuits into 2-1/2 in. circles. Place on greased baking sheets.
- In a small bowl, combine the tomato sauce, onion, oregano, basil and garlic powder; spread over the biscuits. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Yield: 20 mini pizzas.
Reviews for Kid-Size Pizza(16)
Sort By :
Simple - and what child doesn't like pizza?
I used the larger buttermilk biscuits, which could be cut in half. They were good re-heated or cold! Rose, Schaumburg, IL
there is another way to be fast and that is to use crackers for the crust and all the same ingredients from there on
I think its funny all the changes people make to the recipe i think its awesome to use the buscuit dough, more pizza-like and easy. I HATE using english muffins..not very italian at all and it doesnt have a pizza taste its like poormans pizza lol
I like the recipe, but I used english muffens.