- 2 tubes (7-1/2 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Roll or pat biscuits into 2-1/2 in. circles. Place on greased baking sheets.
- In a small bowl, combine the tomato sauce, onion, oregano, basil and garlic powder; spread over the biscuits. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Yield: 20 mini pizzas.
Reviews for Kid-Size Pizza
"Simple - and what child doesn't like pizza?"
"I used the larger buttermilk biscuits, which could be cut in half. They were good re-heated or cold! Rose, Schaumburg, IL"
"there is another way to be fast and that is to use crackers for the crust and all the same ingredients from there on"
"I think its funny all the changes people make to the recipe i think its awesome to use the buscuit dough, more pizza-like and easy. I HATE using english muffins..not very italian at all and it doesnt have a pizza taste its like poormans pizza lol"
"I like the recipe, but I used english muffens."
"I have made these for my kids for years. We even served them to the kids at our church, and they all loved them as well. I use Ragu pizza sauce to make it quicker and easier."
"fast and easy"
"Cute recipe and quick to make, but probably need to substitute the refrigerated biscuits for something like English muffins. These biscuits tend to have a lot of saturated fats in them."
"When I was a kid my mom made little pizzas from English muffins with tomato paste and shredded cheese on top, then broiled them in the oven. They were yummy!!"