These individual pizzas are super cute and made with simple ingredients. Now that's what I call party food! —Polly Coumos, Mogadore, Ohio
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 20 slices Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- Sliced ripe olives
- Preheat oven to 400°. Roll or pat biscuits into 2-1/2-in. circles. Place on greased baking sheets.
- In a small bowl, combine tomato sauce, onion, oregano, basil and garlic powder; spread over biscuits. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, using a small ghost-shaped cookie cutter, cut a ghost out of each cheese slice. Immediately place a ghost over each pizza; add pieces of olives for faces. Yield: 20 mini pizzas.
Originally published as Boo-Ya Mini Pizzas in Ultimate Halloween 2012 2012, p23
Reviews for Kid-Size Ghost Pizzas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 25, 2013
"You can never fail to please kids with pizza. My kids adored making these ghost pizzas and the whole family enjoyed eating them."