Kid-Size Ghost Pizzas Recipe
These individual pizzas are super cute and made with simple ingredients. Now that's what I call party food! —Polly Coumos, Mogadore, Ohio
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 20 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Sliced ripe olives
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Roll or pat biscuits into 2-1/2-in. circles. Place on greased baking sheets.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine tomato sauce, onion, oregano, basil and garlic powder; spread over biscuits. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- 3. Meanwhile, using a small ghost-shaped cookie cutter, cut a ghost out of each cheese slice. Immediately place a ghost over each pizza; add pieces of olives for faces. Yield: 20 mini pizzas.
1 pizza equals 188 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 603 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Kid-Size Ghost Pizzas
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC