Kid-Size Ghost Pizzas
These individual pizzas are super cute and made with simple ingredients. Now that's what I call party food! —Polly Coumos, Mogadore, Ohio
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 20 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Sliced ripe olives
- Preheat oven to 400°. Roll or pat biscuits into 2-1/2 in.
- circles. Place on greased baking sheets.
- In a small bowl, combine tomato sauce, onion, oregano, basil and
- garlic powder; spread over biscuits. Bake 8-10 minutes or until
- edges are lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, using a small ghost-shape cookie cutter, cut a ghost out
- of each cheese slice. Immediately place a ghost over each pizza; add
- pieces of olives for faces. Yield: 20 mini pizzas.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.