Kid's Play Dough
It's perfectly okay for young ones to play with this food! The edible dough made by our kitchen staff is ideal for modeling as well as munching. So encourage the tots at your gathering to create spooky stuffthen invite them to eat their efforts.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3/4 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 3/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 to 2 tablespoons honey
- In a bowl, combine peanut butter, milk powder and oats. Add enough
- honey to form a molding consistency. Kids can use dough to form fun
- shapes and animals, then eat them. Store dough in an airtight
- container in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/3 cups. Yield: 1-1/3
10 servings, 2 tablespoons per serving.