Kid's Favorite Biscuits
Six-year-old Dustin Chasteen of Weaverville, North Carolina combines two kid-favorite flavors - peanut butter and jelly - in a new way. Refrigerated biscuits with a warm, gooey filling make a yummy lunch or snack.
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup jelly
- Separate biscuits; pat onto the bottom and up the sides of greased
- muffin cups. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until golden
- Remove to a wire rack.
- Place a scant tablespoonful of peanut butter in each warm biscuit
- cup; top with a scant tablespoonful of jelly. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 198 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 351 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.