Kickin' Snack Mix Recipe
- 3 cups Crispix
- 3 cups Wheat Chex
- 2 cups cheddar-flavored snack crackers
- 1 cup pretzel sticks
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup pistachios
- 1/2 cup butter-flavored popcorn oil
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the oil, dressing mix, dill, garlic powder and cayenne. Drizzle over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- Transfer to two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 250° for 45-55 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
- Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 quarts.
Reviews for Kickin' Snack Mix(4)
Sort By :
This is a recipe I have used and I think it's great! I did make adjustments on this recipe: I used one lb. pretzel sticks, 1-1/2 cups each of almonds & mixed nuts and 1/2 cup vegetable oil. I used 1 envelope of
Italian dressing mix & reduced the amount of cayenne pepper in the recipe to 1/2 tsp.
This way, folks won't be finding it too spicy. I omitted the pistachios since I didn't have any at that time! I've found that this recipe is just as good with just the mixed nuts and almonds! I prepare this snack mix for our Fellowship time at our chapel and the folks enjoy it!
I have made this recipe several times and constantly get requests for it. One of my favorites by far!
My whole family loves it. I've already made it several times.
I really loved it and it has a kick to it makes it all that much better.
More Recipe Collections
- Almond Recipes >
- Appetizer Snack Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Party Mix >
- Party Snacks >
- Pistachio Recipes >
- Potluck Appetizers >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Salty Snacks >
- Simple Appetizers >