- 4 plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup roasted sweet red peppers
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tubes (13.8 ounces each) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Romano cheese, divided
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- For sauce, place the first 10 ingredients in a food processor; cover and process until blended. Transfer to a small saucepan; heat through.
- Meanwhile, press pizza dough into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; build up edges slightly and seal seam. Bake at 425° for 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Spread 1-3/4 cups sauce over crust (refrigerate remaining sauce for another use). Sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella and 1/2 cup Romano; top with pepperoni, pineapple and remaining cheeses.
- Bake for 14-18 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Yield: 12 pieces.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Kickin' Hawaiian Pizza
Sort By :
Excellent sauce!!! I used fresh garden tomatoes and this pizza tasted like we ordered it from a restaurant!
Very yummy. My husband and I both enjoyed. We used the pizza dough balls from the store instead of the tube dough. The sauce was a little time consuming, but worth it for the wonderful flavor and it made extra for next time!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pizza Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Potluck Dinner Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Super Bowl Party Dinners >