Kickin' Chocolate Sauce Recipe
Drizzled on ice cream or fresh fruit, here's a chocolate sauce that delivers a subtle kick. Deliciously different and always in demand, it's a recipe you'll prepare often. —Richard Maskiell, Athens, Ohio
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut rum
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ancho chili pepper
- Ice cream or assorted fruit
- 1. In a microwave, melt chocolate; stir until smooth. Stir in the rum, cream, cinnamon and chili powder.
- 2. Serve with ice cream or fruit. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoons: 185 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 23mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Kickin' Chocolate Sauce
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC