Kickin' Chocolate Sauce
Drizzled on ice cream or fresh fruit, here's a chocolate sauce that delivers a subtle kick. Deliciously different and always in demand, it's a recipe you'll prepare often. —Richard Maskiell, Athens, Ohio
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut rum
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ancho chili pepper
- Ice cream or assorted fruit
- In a microwave, melt chocolate; stir until smooth. Stir in the rum,
- cream, cinnamon and chili powder.
- Serve with ice cream or fruit. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1-1/2
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 185 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 23 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.