- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut rum
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ancho chili pepper
- Ice cream or assorted fruit
- In a microwave, melt chocolate; stir until smooth. Stir in the rum, cream, cinnamon and chili powder.
- Serve with ice cream or fruit. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Kickin' Chocolate Sauce in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p64
Reviews for Kickin' Chocolate Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review