- amount of hot filling into egg yolks; return all to the pan,
- stirring constantly. Bring to a gentle boil; cook and stir 2 minutes
- longer. Remove from the heat. Gently stir in lime juice, butter and
- lime peel.
- Pour into crust. Cool for 15 minutes. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Garnish with whipped cream if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield:
- 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece (calculated without whipped cream) equals 321 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 132 mg cholesterol, 259 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.