Key Lime Mousse Cups Recipe
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup Key lime juice
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- Fresh raspberries and lime wedges, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and juice until smooth; fold in whipped cream. Pipe into tart shells. Garnish with raspberries and lime wedges if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Key Lime Mousse Cups
Sort By :
Have not made yet, but on my list for the weekend. Rating high anyway to say: I always bake my cups/shells for any recipe I use them in. Otherwise, they can get soggy and fall apart. Yum, luv key lime.
Looks like it would be fun and easy to make. Can't wait to share it with my family.
I made these for a baking contest /charity fundraiser. They won 1st place and everyone raved about them! They look and taste like you spent hours preparing them.
These are great and easy to make. My kids don't like key lime pie, but they love these. Thank you for sharing.
Well received at an administrative party we hosted.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Low Carb Desserts >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- New Year's Desserts >