Key Lime Mousse Cups Recipe
Light, lovely and laced with a splash of tart key lime juice, these fancy little phyllo cups are so refreshing served as an after-dinner dessert treat...and they take just minutes to whip up! —Suzanne Pauley, Renton, Washington
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:30 servings
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup Key lime juice
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- Fresh raspberries and lime wedges, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and juice until smooth; fold in whipped cream. Pipe into tart shells. Garnish with raspberries and lime wedges if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
1 tart equals 69 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 30 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC