- 8 bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Key lime juice or lime juice
- 12 to 16 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Dot with butter; sprinkle with lime juice and pepper sauce. Combine remaining ingredients; sprinkle evenly over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 180°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Key Lime Chicken Thighs
Sort By :
"This is awesome. I made with boneless thighs because of what I had and I decreased cooking time. I have made this twice already. Definately a keeper."
"Very moist and tasty and especially easy. Will definitely make this again."
"Delicious, everyone loved it! Also very easy to make!"
"It was really juicy and tender, I ended up not using the hot pepper sauce and it was still delicious, I would suggest more cooking time and starting earlier. :)"
"Easy, delicious and very affordable. I made this for our family dinner night over a bed of herbed couscous and a side of mixed vegetables along with multi-grain dinner rolls. I served this with Key Lime Margaritas and a Key Lime Chiffon Dessert. Excellent!"